这首诗词《水调歌头(次韵西叔詹叔兄嘉甫弟惠生日□词)》是宋代魏了翁创作的。以下是对这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
昨梦鹤山去,
In my dream yesterday, I traveled to the Crane Mountain,
风景逐时新。
Where the scenery was ever-changing.
藕花拍满栏槛,
Lotus flowers bloomed, brushing against the railings,
松竹被池频。
Pines and bamboos adorned the pond frequently.
尽日兄酥弟酪,
Throughout the day, my older brother enjoyed the finest pastries, while my younger brother savored rich cheese,
触处言鲭义_,
At every encounter, their words were filled with sincerity and righteousness,
相对只翁卿。
As we faced each other, I, the humble old man, shared their kinship.
梦觉帝乡远,
Upon awakening, I realized the distant land of the emperor,
有酒为谁倾。
Who is it that I pour the wine for?
忽飞来,天外句,
Suddenly, a verse from beyond the heavens arrived,
梦中人。
From a person within my dream.
自怜何事,
Why do I pity myself?
强把麋鹿里朝绅。
I forcibly perceive myself as an important figure, like a courtier in a grand hall.
坐看九衢车马,
I sit and watch the bustling streets with their carriages and horses,
鞭策长安日月,
Guiding the flow of time in the city of Chang'an.
檐阁太玄经。
The eaves and pavilions hold the profound classics.
只说来时节,
Only when mentioning the current season,
金气已高明。
Does the golden radiance of the sun become evident.
这首诗词以描绘梦境与现实的对比为主题,通过自然景物的描写展示了梦中的美好景色。诗人在梦中与兄弟共享美食,彼此言语间流露出真诚和义气。然而,当他醒来时,他意识到自己与帝王的距离,不知为谁而倾酒。这种对现实与梦幻之间的矛盾感受,以及对自身身份与社会地位的思考,是这首诗词的核心。
诗人通过描绘长安城的繁忙景象和传统文化的符号,如车马、长安、檐阁和太玄经,展示了宋代社会的繁荣和文化底蕴。最后,诗人以金气高明的描写表达了时节的流转和光明的到来,传递了积极的希望与美好的愿景。
整体而言,这首诗词以细腻的描写和意象,探讨了现实与梦幻、个人身份与社会角色之间的矛盾,同时展示了当时社会的繁荣和文化氛围,使人们沉浸在诗人的思考与想象之中。
shuǐ diào gē tóu cì yùn xī shū zhān shū xiōng jiā fǔ dì huì shēng rì cí
水调歌头(次韵西叔詹叔兄嘉甫弟惠生日□词)
zuó mèng hè shān qù, fēng jǐng zhú shí xīn.
昨梦鹤山去,风景逐时新。
ǒu huā pāi mǎn lán kǎn, sōng zhú bèi chí pín.
藕花拍满栏槛,松竹被池频。
jǐn rì xiōng sū dì lào, chù chù yán qīng yì, xiāng duì zhǐ wēng qīng.
尽日兄酥弟酪,触处言鲭义_,相对只翁卿。
mèng jué dì xiāng yuǎn, yǒu jiǔ wèi shuí qīng.
梦觉帝乡远,有酒为谁倾。
hū fēi lái, tiān wài jù, mèng zhōng rén.
忽飞来,天外句,梦中人。
zì lián hé shì, qiáng bǎ mí lù lǐ cháo shēn.
自怜何事,强把麋鹿里朝绅。
zuò kàn jiǔ qú chē mǎ, biān cè cháng ān rì yuè, yán gé tài xuán jīng.
坐看九衢车马,鞭策长安日月,檐阁太玄经。
zhǐ shuō lái shí jié, jīn qì yǐ gāo míng.
只说来时节,金气已高明。