you were
你是
2025-01-07 12:52 浏览次数 2
你是
if you were an actor, you would not be performing without first rehearsing your part.
假如你是一名演员,没有经过第一次的排练你是不会登台表演的。
and you were born in the year of the tiger. how do you feel about it and what plans do you have for this year?
再问您一个私人问题,今年是虎年,也是您的本命年,您在这一年有什么感想和计划?
whether you were a big retailer or an individual seller, your product was first in line when your auction was about to expire.
不论你是一个大零售商还是一个个体户,当你的拍卖时间即将到期时你的产品总是出现在搜索结果的第一行。
she has been doctoring since before you were born.
从你们出生前至今,她一直在行医。
if you were me, would you study english or go to the movie?
如果你是我,你会去学英语还是去看电影?
kind of like when you were a child and you believed you could do anything, only this time you have the tools to actually do anything you want.
有点像当你还是小孩子时,你相信你可以做任何事,只不过这次你拥有了工具,可以真的做你想做的任何事。
as ben once said: 「...if you were an attractive woman, would you rather trade up or trade down?
就像本之前说的那样:“如果你是一位很迷人的女士,你想随高还是就低?」
if you were an engineer, all that mattered was the quality of your code.
如果你是工程师,那么最重要的就是你写的代码的质量。
so, if you were me, you would buy the new station.
那么如果你是我,你会买这家电视台吗?
but now if you were towitness someone doing this, what would you see?
不过如果现在是你看到某个人在这样做,你会看到什么?
i chaired the committee at the time you were applying.
你们申请入学的时候我是委员会的主席。
i wish you were my brother.
我但愿你是我的弟弟。
and so they told me what i'd hoped, that you were here after all.
所以,这些讯息告诉了我我所希望的事情,你终究是在这里。
what would happen if someone told you that you were the last of your species?
如果有人告诉你,你是自己族群的最后一个幸存者,那会怎样呢?
and people hate their wives, sometimes; but not their sisters and brothers: and if you were the latter you would live with us, and papa would be as fond of you as he is of me.
有时候人们恨他们的妻子,可是不恨他们的兄弟姊妹,如果你是弟弟,你就可以跟我们住在一起,爸爸就会跟喜欢我一样的喜欢你。
「i guess you were expecting me,」 he said.
「我猜你正在等待我的到来,」他说。
at some point in your relationship, your significant other thought you were the best product in a crowded market.
在你们关系的某些时刻,你的另一半认为你是一个拥挤的市场中最好的产品。
you were always the one she turned to.
你一直是她想要依赖的那个人。
you were not by, when i told mamma and the others all about it.
我跟妈妈和别的姐姐们讲的时候,你都不在场。
so most people at that time assume that if you were an atheist you were bound to be a wicked.
这么一来当时的人们便开始假设,如果你是无神论者那么你一定是邪恶的化身。
you were planted on the earth as a seed to grow up.
你就如一颗种子,被播种在地球上,是为了成长。
if you were an interviewer and you saw someone come in with shorts and flip flops, would you hire him/her?
如果你是招聘方代表,你看到一位面试者穿着短裤和拖鞋来了,你会雇用他/她吗?
did you see that when you were there?
当你在那的时候你看到这些了吗?
it all depended on whether you were trying to fight the hurricane — or surrender to its power.
它是否破坏或拯救你,全在于你是否想与狂风做斗争,或者你是否会屈服于其淫威。
reader, suppose you were an idiot. and suppose you were a member of congress. but i repeat myself.
亲爱的读者,假设你是一个白癡。再假设你是一名国会成员。不过我的话说重复了。
the master said, “but you were free.
大师说:“但是你是自由的。
you were the sick father.
你就是那个生病的父亲。
well, sir, he said you were an diiot.
嗯,先生,他说您是一个十足的白癡。
if you were humanity itself, which companies would you support?
如果你是人类自身,你会支持哪个公司?